Yep. This has all been about me needing to vent about all the alternative medicine and false information out there that is directed at people who are seeking to manage chronic conditions, lower their cancer risk, improve their lives, boost their immune systems, or just be more healthy.
There is so much coming at me that I would be a total victim if I didn’t have a way to sort through things. It is all presented as “scientific”, backed by “studies”, and supported by numerous testimonials. Often I am pressured by other people to adopt their products, treatment plans, or dietary guidelines, sometimes to an unacceptable degree. The message “it’s your fault that you’re sick because you won’t do what I say” is out there, and I am surely not the only person to have been targeted by this.
Here’s the advice that comes my way:
- Stop taking your drugs. The doctors don’t know what they are doing, and the side effects are unacceptable. (Really… this happens a lot!)
- You can get well if you:
- Follow the AP Protocol by going to an alternative medicine doctor
- Never eat any processed or artificial foods
- Only use natural products and eat organic
- Only eat alkaline foods
- You cannot consume any:
- Processed foods
- You have to supplement your diet every day with :
- Fish Oil
- Vitamin D
- Alkaline water
- Tart cherry
- Natural cider vinegar
- You can treat your symptoms with:
- Essential oils
- High fiber foods
- Amber beads
- Magnetic bracelets
- Herbal tea
- Aloe vera
- Your disease was caused by:
- A chemical exposure
- That viral illness that you had sometime in the past
- Leaky gut
Truly, if I wasn’t feeling overwhelmed by the fatigue, brain fog and all the other things that I deal with, having this all come my way is way over the top. Ugh. It is a lot of information, some reliable, some not so reliable, and some just plain false, for me to sort through.
Get ready!! The mini-rants are just ahead as I unpack as much of this as I can for you in the days ahead.